LOTD 857 Welcome back...

quinta-feira, fevereiro 11, 2021


After a long time I'm back !!

For those of you on Flickr who may not know it, I find out that I am expecting my first child (a) rl. As it was not planned, I was very shocked and ended up walking away. Thank goodness everything is fine with me and him, I'm already going to the fifth month of pregnancy now.

Descend back, however with a lower pace than usual with reduced sponsorships, but always being able to do what I love !!

Thanks to my sponsors for all their patience!

Kisses

FASHION/BEAUTY:

Head: Lelutka Evolution Sasha New Mainstore!

Skin: Glam Affair Fran New Mainstore!

Body: The Shops Legacy Perky Mainstore!

Beret: Cheezu Daily Wool Mainstore!

Glasses: [MUDSKIN] Hwarang & Dupone Mainstore!

Hair: DOUX Seulgi * @Dubai New!

Outfit: Blueberry Blessed Set New Mainstore!

Bag: TETRA Ellie Mainstore!

Cup: Hive hazel's Harvest Pumpkin and Cold Brew Coffee Mainstore!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Subscribe